Loyola Maryland University has the following bachelor-level articulation agreements: For more information, please contact the Transfer Admission Office at l`transfer@usciences.edu or 888-996-8747. Twenty program transfer advice guides offering clear pathways from eight different partners at the MCCC in 15 BSScience programs at Us. Transfer CoordinatorsTM GermantownBarb LaPilusa20200 Observation DriveGermantown, MD 20874Phone: 240-567-6965Email: barbara.lapulisa@montgomerycollege.edu Qualified Students can transfer courses to Loyola and receive free courses at the university. There will be only one Doctoral student at a time. Loyola also offers exchange programs that allow students to maintain their Loyola registration status while studying abroad. This course work is transferred to Loyola. Thanks to our agreement with the MCCC, students can quickly move on to their careers or studies in more than a dozen exciting and rewarding fields of study, from environmental sciences to biophysics to neuroscience. Baltimore Student Exchange Program: An agreement between some colleges and universities that allows students to take a course with a participating institution under the prescribed conditions during the regular academic year. Notes and credits are transferred in the form of Loyola courses. Participating colleges and universities include: CCBC and Loyola`s Honors Articulations Agreement recognize the outstanding academic performance of CCBC honorary students and offer a smooth and successful transition from the ccBC Honors Program to Loyola University. They are assured of a transfer of student law that can be extended for up to three years, provided that students meet the criteria set out in this agreement. Temple and Montgomery County Community College have entered into the following program-to-program agreements: These agreements provide accurate information about programs for prospective transfer students and their university counselors by establishing graduation requirements and bachelor`s requirements.

The agreements indicate the courses that students should take during their framework program in order to prepare for the Temple Bachelor program in which they wish to pass. You can view the transfer agreements by domain of interest below. To transfer students from Montgomery County Community College to Temple University, To better promote and facilitate the Temple and Montgomery County Community College, they have entered into the following transfer agreements: MC RockvilleElizabeth Kirby51 Mannakee StreetRockville, MD 20850Phone: 240-567-5055E-Mail: elizabeth.kirby@montgomerycollege.edu program information and programs/advice from the associated documents above are included. The full text of the agreements must be refined in the Office of Undergraduate Studies. Programs and requirements may change. Therefore, students should regularly search for updated materials. Students are advised to use these documents with the assistance of a consultant at Montgomery County Community College. To view chords by major, click The Agreements transferred to Major, or use Control-F, and enter a keyword for a major. MC Takoma Park/Silver SpringJose Medrano7600 Takoma AveTakoma Park, MD 20912Phone: 240-567-1637Email: jose.medrano@montgomerycollege.edu transfer under the Associate of Science in Engineering (ASE) Program: The State of Maryland has developed a program to facilitate the process of transmission in computer and electrical programs at Loyola University. A student who is studying for two years and receives a state-recognized associate of engineering science (A.S.E.) from a Maryland community college can move on to Loyola`s engineering program. Engineering programs that are followed as part of the Degree Association are accepted as a block by the University of Loyola Maryland.

Loyola also has a wide range of “core” requirements for the liberal arts, which have been specifically designed to meet the university`s learning goals.